Earty Angel is now based in Greytown, South Wairarapa with the Green Cone still delivered out of Auckland.
Our outstanding GREEN CONE food waste digester is in stock.
Learn about Green Cone on YouTube.
Green Cone is the elite in food waste digesters. The Green Cone takes all food waste – cooked and uncooked food including meat, fish, bones, bread, dairy products, fruit, vegetable. This system is what the manufacturers call a “solar-powered” digester. Once in the ground if situated in a sunny part of your garden the Green Cone system will work 365 days of the year, using heat from the sun it creates a trap of circulating air that increases the bacteria growth – thereby digesting your food quickly and turning it into a rich soil conditioner that won't need to be moved.
- Green ConeGreen Cone$299.00
- IntelliSwitch - Fixed Wire Switch for Heated Towel RailsIntelliSwitch$110.00
- Outdoor & Deck - 2 litresCleaners$35.00
- Outdoor & Deck - 1 litreCleaners$20.00
- Vase - Medium BlueRecycled Glass$25.00
- TumblerRecycled Glass$10.00
- Recycled Plastic Duck - CokeRecycled Art$30.00
- BowlRecycled Glass$20.00
- PlatterRecycled Glass$35.00
- The Wombles - Wellington and the Moon RocketChildrens' Books$6.00
- The Wombles - Tomsk Goes SwimmingChildrens' Books$6.00
- The Wombles at WorkChildrens' Books$6.00
- 1001 Easy Ways for Earth-Wise LivingSustainable Living$50.00
- Organic Gardening in New ZealandOrganic$25.00
- Sustainable Consumer ServicesSustainable Business$85.00